1. Change computer IP adress to 192.168.0.1 (Mask: 255.255.255.0, gateway and dns - empty)
2. Change MAC address in _Start_Ping.bat
3. Run _Start_DHCP.bat and _Start_TFTP.bat
4. Power ON WDMC
5. Run _Start_ping.bat (And run again and again until its start ping WDMC)
6. In DHCP window you can see something like this:
DHCPREQUEST for 00:90:12:34:56:78 () from interface 192.168.0.1 received
Host 00:90:12:34:56:78 (Host009012345678) allotted 192.168.0.2 for 36000 seconds
DHCPDISCOVER for 00:90:12:34:56:78 () from interface 192.168.0.1 received
Host 00:90:12:34:56:78 (Host009012345678) offered 192.168.0.2
* And inside tftp window:
Client 192.168.0.2:1025 data\startup.sh, 1 Blocks Served
Client 192.168.0.2:1026 data\bootimage, 11574 Blocks Served
7. Wait few minutes. You can close _Start_ping window. No need it anymore.
8. When you see DHCPREQUEST/DHCPDISCOVER in DHCP window again - its mean WDMC boot ok.
9. Connect via telnet to WDMC. Use IP from DHCP window (Host *** offered 192.168.0.2)
10. Do what you want: Manipulate MD's, mount filesystem etc.